Only use products meant for latex care otherwise you risk permanent damage to your goods.
To get the most out of your latex clothing, we recommend following these guidelines:
Dressing in Latex
Latex clothing is designed to be a tight fit. Therefore, it can be difficult to put on. To make putting on your clothing easier there are a few options, we prefer the latter:
1. Lightly dust the inside of the garment with latex powder before putting it on.
2. Use a silicone based oil/lubricant such as BeGloss Easy Glide Premium. If necessary, apply a thin layer to the inside of the garment and to your skin.
We recommend the second option.
Latex can be easily damaged:
- Mechanical damage – sharp nails (use cotton gloves), excessive force and/or lack of lubrication while putting the garment on (ensure sufficient lubrication), excessive rubbing while cleaning
- Chemical damage – perfume, metals (copper, brass, bronz), essential oils, oils, grease, solvents, light (UV rays)
- Fire damage – latex is highly flammable, never expose it
Your garment will always be delivered unpolished. To achieve shiny finish, we recommend using a silicone-based varnish or oil, such as BeGloss Perfect Shine Premium.
Always hand-wash your latex clothing in clean, warm water with a little soap added to it. Clean carefully, with a sponge or a soft cloth, as excessive rubbing can permanently scratch your garment. For drying, wipe off excess water with a soft towel and allow to dry flat or hang on a hanger. If necessary, turn the latex to dry on the other side. Never tumble dry, dry clean or iron your garment.